Our hours are limited and currently we do not have reception staff.
Monday: 0800 – 1400
Tuesday: 0800 – 1400
Wednesday: available for home visits
Thursday: 0800 – 1500
Friday: 0800 – 1600
Monday: 16.30 – 21.00
Tuesday: 0900 – 1700
Wednesday: 1300 – 1700
Thursday: 1630 – 2100
Saturday: 0900 – 1300
– please aim to arrive on time and avoid arriving too early
– upon arrival your temperature will be checked by the clinician
– the clinician will be wearing a mask, visor and plastic apron
– hand sanitiser gel will be available for use at the reception desk
– we are working with only one clinician in the clinic at any one time
– we therefore aim to leave the door of the clinic room open to allow a less confined space
– we have removed the soft linen plinth cover and will only be using the disposable paper
– all surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient
– we are spacing out appointments to avoid any overlap with other patients
– payment will be accepted by card only
– we would like to ask you if possible, to limit your use of the bathroom
Patients will be asked these pre-screening questions before a face to face consultation:
– are you, or a member of your household, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been tested positive?
– do you, or a member of your household, belong to a risk group?
– are you aware of the risks associated with a face to face consultation?
(such as the close patient contact required for osteopathic manual treatment and risks of transmission and exposure)
– have you been informed of the level of PPE that the clinician will be wearing?
– have you been informed of the prevention and control measures the clinic will be taking?
– do you consent to a face to face consultation?
Thank you for joining with us to keep everyone in the clinic safe; we look forward to seeing our existing clients again and to welcoming new patients.