STEVE PARK Analytical Hypnotherapist
What is hypnotherapy, and why is it so effective?
By means of a trance state (somewhat similar to a daydream state) both the conscious and unconscious mind are more accessible, and more open to influence and change. It is therefore easier to get to the heart of the issue – whether that is an issue of behaviour/habits, feelings, thoughts, or beliefs – and easier to process any unwanted psychic baggage while in a hypnotic state.
As Einstein is quoted as saying, “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”. Hypnosis gives you access to a different level of consciousness, allowing you to ‘solve’ (or process) things that you have found impossible to deal with within your ‘normal’ consciousness…
“I’d been in a really bad place for weeks. Every area of my life was a cause of intense distress. It was utterly miserable. After only one session with Steve, it all turned around, literally overnight. That was weeks ago and I still feel great! I’m now in a totally different and much better place.” – AH
What is it like to receive hypnotherapy from Steve Park?
“Being hypnotised by Steve is extremely relaxing – like a meditative experience. And once the issue was dealt with, my heart centre felt lighter and stronger”. – CB
How can Hypnotherapy help YOU?
See www.stevepark.co/a-z for a long list of conditions our Deep Transformation Hypnosis Method has been used to help with.
Hypnotherapy can be helpful in a number of ways:
1. Liberation of underlying (emotional) issues – using hypnoanalysis, we can help you free yourself from unresolved and unwanted ‘baggage’ in your subconscious mind. All the energy that had been going to support that unwanted past baggage is then available to support some new, desirable beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
2. Positive visualisation – in hypnosis, the mind can be much more focused and powerful. Positive beliefs, thoughts and feelings can be greatly enhanced by your will in hypnosis. We can help redirect your subconscious energies into more desirable behaviours, thoughts and feelings.
3. Relaxation – in hypnosis you can access very deep states of relaxation. Simply relaxing this deeply helps to reduce stress and anxiety, and boost your immune system, helping to manage many different symptoms.
4. Physical ease – along with relaxation, we can use hypnosis for natural pain relief. These days, this is most associated with hypno-birthing, but hypnosis has been used instead of anaesthetic drugs in major surgery. A similar process can help diminish the impact of other physical symptoms, such as tinnitus, helping those sensations recede more into the background of your awareness.
How long will treatment take?
Each case is different, so there can be no guarantees. Sometimes a single session is enough. However, typically you may require 6-8 hours’ worth of sessions to resolve an issue.
Consider this: Psychoanalysis commonly takes years, and still often fails to resolve deep issues. Behavioural/ Solution Focused therapies (such as CBT) typically take 8-10 sessions to introduce some kind of management of symptoms, often without addressing the deeper issues and their associated emotions. By comparison, analytical hypnotherapy is extremely quick and effective, simply because we are addressing the issue from a different level of consciousness.
Steve’s Hypnotherapy Accreditations
• General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
• Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis
• Diploma in Past Life Therapy
• Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register
• Fully insured
• Enhanced DBS checked (for both children and adults)
Times & Prices
Saturday 0900 -1300
First session: £90 (up to 2 hours)
Per 1 hour: £90
Or 2 hour session: £150
Please note: If you cannot make an appointment please give at least 48 hours’ notice. If you do not give at least 48 hrs notice, you may be liable for the full cost of the whole session.
For more information, please contact me on 07796 698 718/ firstname.lastname@example.org